Continue the sport! Get in shape for the resumption of activities!
To keep you fit: the Sport-Études routine
OFF-ICE : 30 minutes a day
– 10 to 20 minutes of dancing rope
– Do Stretch
– Do all the warm-up exercises you do before skating
– Do all the exercises we do after skating
– Make all jumps off ice: double and triple
– Practice your programs with jumps (to keep pace and coordination)
– Stretching (Splits: facial, right lateral and left lateral, Arabesques: in all its forms, Y, Pogne patte, …)
BONUS: if you have roller skates, go outside and skate!
CIRCUIT: continue the next 5 exercises one after the other without a break. Do each exercise for 45 to 60 seconds. Take a 2 minute break at the end of the circuit and start again from the beginning to complete the circuit 3 to 4 times in total. Start with a warm up from head to toe, remember to respect your limits and breathe well.
1- Skipping rope (or jumping jack if you don’t have a rope)
2- Rear slots (alternating)
3- Tricep dips
4- V-Sit crunch
5- Fast jogging
Simple, short and efficient!